Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Leaving the CCM














Hola Amigos! This is my last Pday in the CCM! its been a loooooong six weeks and I'm so ready to step out into the world and teach. I know I'm going to get knocked down a few pegs from easy CCM Spanish to thousand word a minute Spanish, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be. There isn't really much to report this week because we do the same thing every day, sit in a class, eat, teach, more class. I get pretty restless in class all day, but its whatever. I really love teaching lessons, and personal study is one of my favorite times of the day. the spirit here is always so strong and I'm learning how to better listen and follow the promptings every day. other than that there isn't much to report. I'm sure next week will be waaaaay more eventful and I'm super excited to tell all about it!
love you all!

I'm going to miss my whole district! we're all weird and goofy and its great! we quote Spongebob at least 6 times a day. and heck yes I'm excited! Excited to not sit in a classroom for 12 hours a day! I'm excited to teach real people! oh and for our last choir thing last night we sang Army of Helaman and it was fantastic!! It was so powerful.