Monday, May 14, 2018

WEEK 101 Hi!! (for the last time)

This was the title of the email today. Kind of stunned me for a moment. Our last day to email. What??? How did that ever happen? Starting to get super excited now. Can't wait to hug this son of mine. Here was his message:

Hey everyone!!! Here are some photos of our baptism of Jazmin and Yosalyn and hopefully we will have a baptism this week as well, which would be of their mom and boyfriend and it'll be my last!


So this is my last week here in the field and I want to thank everyone who has supported my family and I the past 2 years, it really means a lot. Thank you for the prayers and the advice and whatever else there has been, It has been such a great help for me and I couldn't have done it without those who have stood behind me, much less without Christ and our Heavenly Father. I know this work is the most important thing someone can do in the world and it has been an honor and a privilege to serve the Lord! He has blessed me more than I can believe and more than anyone can deserve and I know He loves me. It's been good, 
and I'll see you guys soon!!!! Love ya!!​

Baptisms

PDayWater Games


I am beyond grateful for the growth and independence Bryce gained serving the Lord. I am also beyond grateful to get to hold him in my arms in 6 days!!