Tuesday, February 27, 2018

WEEK 90 - changes, son #2, sealing, fire

 I have seen and learned in this past week, that first, God is perfect and that his plan is perfect. I saw and learned this by returning to Delicias, my least favorite place of the mission, with elder Alarcon, the only companion that I really felt we didn't get along. Well now my perspective has completely changed. Delicas is wonderful. This last week was really good with my companion actually!  We were able to fix things and actually be friends.  It was an amazing change that we saw in ourselves and I know God is happy that we were able to fix it. That was a miracle for me. I am happy that we had the opportunity to fix things and that now I can say that I have not had a companion that I have not loved or served.


New Companion Elder Jimenez
Bryce went to Chihuahua today and  picked up his new companion Elder Jimenez. Bryce gets to train Elder Jimenez for the next 12 weeks.  Bryce will continue to be District Leader for this cycle, as well as train Elder Jimenez.  
Bryce's impression:  He's really cool  at least from what I've seen and talked to him. So far he seems like an awesome guy!
This photo is of many of the friends Bryce has made during his mission.  Also pictured are new Elders that arrived in Chihuahua today from The Missionary Training Center.
This was Bryce's favorite family in Chihuahua.  The Gonzales Family.  They snapped photos the night before he was transferred back to Delicias
He had  photos waiting in his inbox today.  What a special day, they were sealed in the Temple as a forever family.


Bryce's words regarding the family:  They are just a super cool family that always treated us super well in my last area and they love me and miss me so they send me fotos.  :)

We were teaching a family outside their house and the field that was behind the houses caught on fire.  We wet the wooden parts around the houses so they wouldn't catch fire and the wind took the fire the other way.